Anyone bought from here? Livestock is cheap!!

iboard2

Has anybody had any experience with this supplier? Atlantic Tropical Aquarium

I came cross this add on Craigs List. I sent them an email and they will ship. I thought I might get some others input, because their Live Stock is CHEAP!! see add below.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you'll want to revise your post and remove the entire ad and instead have a couple of examples of prices in the post - otherwise this will be seen as a commercial post and likely deleted.

To answer your question, no I haven't bought from there.

Crystal

evolust sent me the link to this posting. We were talking about placing an order. Maybe a group buy is in order to cut down on shipping.

In order to get these special prices you must print and bring this ad to our store. Prices are subjects to change without notice, please call for current updated prices or stock on hand. We reserve the right to refuse services to anyone. Limited to one item per person per household. These special prices applies only to new customer. Some restrictions and rules apply see or call store for further detailââ"šÂ¬Ã‚¦ )

saw this at the bottom of the ad, if place/prices are legit.. its amazing, anyone talked to them or emailed them?

jason

I searched for any feedback at all and found nothing. I'm not interested in the buy right now but would be interested in seeing how the fish were.

they are in california. There is no site just a craigslist ad. Evolust contacted them and they said they would ship as well as honor the prices listed.

Craig's List is a free classified ad website, it's very popular and was recently partially bought by Ebay, although no changes were made to their business model. I won't post a link as it's also a community forum, but google will show you the way.

Also, I'd be in on a group buy. Those prices are almost irresponsible.

saw the add and all of the restrictions I though that there was another one that said you could only have 1 item at the sale price it seems like a hook for new business.
Jay

I seen that add an to me its fishy.

I will keep my money local or with the other trusted online stores.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6826965#post6826965 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by CrystalAZ
I think you'll want to revise your post and remove the entire ad and instead have a couple of examples of prices in the post - otherwise this will be seen as a commercial post and likely deleted.
l

Yep....What Crystal said.

Back