Anyone has aptaisa eating cbb or filefish around LA?

cojo8888

My tank is not infested "too crazy" with aptasia but have some. I want to control naturally rather than injecting something in my tank. Cbb tilefish or aptasia eating nudibranch are welcome. Also anyone know's who's carrying bumblebee snails? I have some vermitid snails in my tank

나의 SM-G950U 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I’ve heard awhile back that bumble bee snails burrow into the silicone of your tank seams this weakening the tank causing tank failure is this true? Has anyone else hear of such a thing?

My tank is not infested "too crazy" with aptasia but have some. I want to control naturally rather than injecting something in my tank. Cbb tilefish or aptasia eating nudibranch are welcome. Also anyone know's who's carrying bumblebee snails? I have some vermitid snails in my tank

나의 SM-G950U 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

To answer your question on your post Harry's Marine Life have them in stock Bumble snails

Sorry to hijack but how effective are bumblebees nails? My think is pretty infested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have about 15 bumblebee snails in a 75g and each night they're working on the vermetid snails but I've yet to really see a large deduction in the vermetid tubes. It may take some time or I may need to get more. I have seen them attack one nassarious snail, not sure if that snail was weak or what.

I've heard awhile back that bumble bee snails burrow into the silicone of your tank seams this weakening the tank causing tank failure is this true? Has anyone else hear of such a thing?

when the lights are off all my bumblebee snails are on the rock work but once the light turns on they'll either find a dark space to hide for the day or they'll head down to below sand bed. I've never seen them on the glass or on silicone.

Back