Anyone Have An Extra Frame/Trim for Their Tank? I Really Need One!

narms72

I finally got a 150 extra high tank like I was looking for, unfortunatley though the top brace and plastic frame where damaged. The tank is 48" long x 24" wide x 30" tall so frames from 120 gallon tanks and 150 gallon tall tanks will both fit I believe it just needs to be 48" long and 24" wide. Thanks!

If no one has one, I saw a place online that sold frames, a quick Google should bring them up. I believe they were reasonably priced

I'm actually looking for a 48x24 trim as well, otherwise I'll just make it out of aluminium or something.

Last edited:
I bought one from these guys, it looked just like the one that came on my tank. They're cheap in cost too. aquariumframeswholesale

I believe my tank builder customaquariums.com will make you an anodized aluminum brace. Fine quality.

Built by Marineland/Perfecto/Tetra. Which LFS? All the ones I called around to said that they where no longer sold.

Im really just considering flipping the bottom and the top frames. Anyone think its a bad idea? The bottom is a solid piece of glass it doesn't need a brace right?

Im really just considering flipping the bottom and the top frames. Anyone think its a bad idea? The bottom is a solid piece of glass it doesn't need a brace right?

You're better off buying a new frame, the bottom frames come of easy, the top frames not so much.

Mine is Marineland too. I called Marineland and got the part number I needed. I then called two LFS'. The first one I called got back to me a few times and then stopped getting back to me and was not very professional. The second one I called was Coral Corral and he helped a lot. He got me pricing and a time when it will come in. my tank is 72x18x27 and I was able to get the frame. I'm sure you can get yours. The only thing Marineland wouldn't sell were the two corner overflows but thankfully I was able to get them for free through my cousins connections.

Mine is Marineland too. I called Marineland and got the part number I needed. I then called two LFS'. The first one I called got back to me a few times and then stopped getting back to me and was not very professional. The second one I called was Coral Corral and he helped a lot. He got me pricing and a time when it will come in. my tank is 72x18x27 and I was able to get the frame. I'm sure you can get yours. The only thing Marineland wouldn't sell were the two corner overflows but thankfully I was able to get them for free through my cousins connections.

Thanks man I'll call Coral Corral tomorrow.

Just an FYI it takes a while to get it. After jumping through the hoops of getting everything together and ordered its taking three weeks to get it to the LFS.

Back