Anyone in the Plymouth, IN area looking for great deal on live stock?

3labradors

Though it hurts to admit... Everything except the hardware must go... I currently have 300g of circulating water and I'm in need of selling all live stock. Stock includes SPS, numerous softies, mushrooms, polyps, inverts, and fish. I have over 175lbs of excellent live rock. And, if you're looking for live sand, look no further... In regards to live stock cost, over the last 5-6 years, total cost are upwards of 1800.00.. I'm not looking to make money, my main concern is that live stock are sent to a good home.. This is why I would like to sell entire grouping as a package. The thought of selling piece by piece is difficult for my well being. If someone is looking for an instant large setup at a great price let me know. Thanks

I have pictures of the tank setup. Most pictures are just over the 50k limit, thus I'm unable to post. If anyone with a high speed internet would like to view, let me know and I can email a few pictures. Thanks Jason

Yes, it's all still for sale. I've had many people inquire, but nobody has come to check out the tank. Any reasonable offer will not be refused. I'm not looking to make back any money. I only wish to sell as an entire setup. This is a great deal for one or more people if you wish to split. Let me know! Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, but all the live stock has been sold. I do have a recently purchased Tunze Turbelle Stream Kit TS24 for sale. It come with (2) 6100s and controller. Its in perfect condition. In addition, I have a 1/5hp Aqua Logic Delta Star Chiller with controller for sale. Let me know. Thanks....

Back