Anyone know where I can get a 2" bulkhead local

Yes, please. I can come get it Saturday if that's good for you. It'd be Sat. evening. Let me know how much you want for it. Glad you have one. I need to get this pump online this weekend if possible.

That would be fine. I don't know what it would cost. How about free? Give me a timeframe and we'll go from there.

For future reference, I found bulkheads in an Ace Hardware store in Coschton. It was a older store....the way hardware stores used to be. They had several sizes including the 2".

It is a Reeflo Snapper pump. I was as surprised as you guys when I got it the thing looked like a pool pump. It has a 2" inlet and a 1.5" outlet. I was thinking of trying to reduce the inlet, but their website says it can damage the pump and can also cause cavitation if it is reduced. I'll PM you sixliner.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12252148#post12252148 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jmccown
Yeah I called for you yesterday Jim but talked to your dad. He's one funny dude.

I was at a car dealership playing w/ sharks all friggin day. They had a check valve go bad, try finding one of those anywhere in the tristate.

Back