Anyone know where to get a pair of these ?

hottuna

Melanopus from Vanuatu/new caledonia....very hard to come by these days...

url

Whats your location, Ali over at amazing aquariums in so cal had some similar melanopus a few years ago. Maybe he can help out

Old Town Aquarium in Chicago used to get them in on a regular basis about ten years ago...absolutely stunning clowns. For all I know they may still get them in, but I haven’t been there in that long. Give them a call, I’m pretty sure they ship. Good Luck!

Old Town Aquarium in Chicago used to get them in on a regular basis about ten years ago...absolutely stunning clowns. For all I know they may still get them in, but I haven’t been there in that long. Give them a call, I’m pretty sure they ship. Good Luck!
I contact Old Town Aquarium in Chicago. There must be some changes in management. The person I communicated with send me picture of a pair of deformed A. percula (clearly Percula) and claim that they wild caught False Perc. He did not know that False Perc is the the same as Ocellaris. Could not tell the different between Ocellaris and Percula. He basically know nothing about clowns and I would not trust him at all.

I would not recommended Old Town Aquarium in Chicago for clowns or anemones.

Back