Anyone still around

Somebody IM me where all the CMAS folks are going online, if you'd be so kind. Kinda new to the area and am working on getting settled in to the local clubs.

This forum is mostly a for sale forum it seems. You can skip a week or 2 and get caught up in minutes.

How is your tank doing

Well, good now. Were you aware of my algae disaster (search "method of kill" and prepare for a long read.

The reset is going well. Very slow growth, which is new for me and puzzling. And seeking a couple of my old corals still.

But overall it is good!

You?

Well, good now. Were you aware of my algae disaster (search "method of kill" and prepare for a long read.

The reset is going well. Very slow growth, which is new for me and puzzling. And seeking a couple of my old corals still.

But overall it is good!

You?

We had a baby, and let the tank go on auto with apex. Lost all my sps in the meantime, finally getting back to the tank now that I have time and been on the search for some of my old corals I gave away. Seems like everyone is gone now.

Ostrow mentioned RC is on the decline it sounds like the saltwater aquarium industry

Seems that way, the hobby use to be a hobby and fun. Now it looks like everyone seemed to think they are mini coral stores and are businesses instead of enjoying the hobby and making friends

Seems that way, the hobby use to be a hobby and fun. Now it looks like everyone seemed to think they are mini coral stores and are businesses instead of enjoying the hobby and making friends

Just on here. And the other chicago site.

But not in general. Other parts of RC are good but not as good as in past. Many of the good experts moved to the site with reef in the name twice with the number of times reef is in the name as a digit between the two words reef. If you catch my meaning.

Back