Anyone tried these

Seems like a really cheap copy of the sea sweep (at least in price). I have not used it, but I would like to hear any experiences as well.

Looks nice and a good price. I don't have it, but I am also following to see if anyone here uses it and their experience.

uploadfromtaptalk1424295771065.jpg I have 2 of these. I'm not sure of the brand or model but they are basically the same thing. I'll trade them for a frag if you're interested.

I guess the fact that you are trading them for a frag tells us all we need to know about them. lol

The fact that I would trade them for a frag is because I've never used them and I don't plan on using them. They came with my tank when I bought it last year. I thought it would be a nice thing to do to offer them in trade instead of trying to make money off of them.

The fact that I would trade them for a frag is because I've never used them and I don't plan on using them. They came with my tank when I bought it last year. I thought it would be a nice thing to do to offer them in trade instead of trying to make money off of them.

Dude,

You misinterpreted me. It is very cool that you are willing to trade it for some frags instead of just selling them. My comment was more around the fact that you are not using them. Therefore, they must not be that good. Otherwise, you would be using them, not selling then.

Can you share your experience with them, if you ever hooked them up? Do they work as good as it says?

No worries. I have never used them so I can't comment on how they work. That is why I want to trade them. I've been helped a lot by the local reef community so I'm just trying to pay it forward. Anyone that wants them is welcome to them. If you have a frag to trade great, if not, that's okay too. They are just taking up space at my house.

Back