anyone want to make some frozen fish food with me?

fdokinawa

In Memoriam
I have a pretty good chunk of Cyclop-Eeze that I need to use up. And quite a bit of frozen brine shrimp(I think). Been wanting to get some other frozen food and make a mixture up. But would probably make to much to use on the few fish I have, so would like to see if anyone else would like to help and take some home.

yup. i was accually thinking about doing it this weekend.
thought about heading down to Jusco and getting some various shrimp, squid, octopuss, and I have some Nori.

im like you, I know I would make way more than I will ever need. We have a blender here (accually a few I think).

whenever, just LMK!

cool.. well if you want I can swing by with what I have after work one of these days and we can make some up..

I'd be intersted in this as well. I'll hit up the jusco today and get some sea critters. FD expect a phone call regarding this.

well I have about half a block of Cyclop-Eeze to donate.. that cost me about 3000 Yen.. but I can throw some more money in too if need be. give me a call..

Tommorow (Wed) around 5:30-6 at my house.

Going to head to Jusco, get some fresh sea-food, come back and do some blending.

researching a few recipes...

looks like the food to go with for a good reef/fish food:

Cyclop-Eeze - Brett has
formula 1 & 2 flake or pellet food -I have both, in both forms
orange fish eggs -need to get
nori - I have PLENTY
frozen oysters -need to get
clams -need to get
shrimp -need to get
frozen mysis - I have enough...probably 20 little cubes
squid - need to get
garlic - I have some fresh cloves
scallops -need to get

I think we should be able to make alot of food for what we are doing. Im pretty excited about getting started on doing this. Ive been wanting to do this for a long time...

One thing I think we should look for, salmon with the skin on. Ive heard that salmon skin is good for coloration of fish...anyone heard anything else on this?

i like it, this should be nice to suppliment my mysis and pellets. Variety is awesome. We should make a nice chunky mix for anems/fish as well.

Back