apex can't find my lunar sym module.Whats up with that?

I got the code from somewhere since I'm still trying to figure the codes out I'm glad to hear you got my back todd I will try and do an osc code when I get home and see what it does. I don't have a four wire at home so I'll see if I can find one and I bought it new from Premium two or three weeks ago. I haven't talked to any body about it yet .Because I'm assuming it's just me being ignorant.LOL

here is the code I put on the LS
OSC 001:00/001:00/001:00 Then ON
IN the apex status it shows it going on and off so I guess the code is working However the Ls green light doesn't change I found a cord and put it on aand it didn't change a thing so is it time to call neptune or should I contact premium.

Your first plan of attack should be to get the Luanr SIM to turn on and off using manual control. If that does not operate the Lunar SIM, you have a communication problem between your Apex and the Lunar SIM or you have the address set wrong on the Lunar SIM. As others have said, make sure you are using 4 wire "phone cord" and double check the switches on the Lunar Sim.

Once you have manual control working, the following program should operate the Lunar Sim correctly:

If Moon 000/000 Then ON

If you want the moon light to be off when your main lights are on, you can add the following command AFTER the If Moon command:

If Outlet Lights = ON then Off

(substitue "Lights" with the name of your main lights outlet)

sending my sym to curt tomorrow to have them test it out he was very quick and helpfull so was the guys at premium aquatics since I couldn't find my paperwork for the sale.

well I've been working with curt at neptune and jeremy at premium aquatics. and what curt found out was somehow or another the sym had to high a voltage ran through it I explained to him that I didn't understand how that could have happened and promised him that I only had it hooked up just as it was supposed to be and sent him a link to this thread so he could see what all we had been doing here to try to get it working. he had talked to jeremy at premium aquatics.and they took me for my word which I know that is not an easy thing to do when you don't know who you are actually dealing with. and I just want to say thank you in public to the both of them. that is outstandig customer service to me, and my gratitude is never ending I am a man of strong princaples. and I don't like BS I got none of that from them they were nothing but honest with me told me there concerns I told them mine. I will certainly be dealing with them alot on my upcoming build and anymore I have.
once again I highly recommend both Neptune and Premium for the service and if they ever need my help I'll do anything I can and thats how It should be I wish we could see more of that in todays world

thanks to curt and jeremy your outstanding

This might be pushing it, but perhaps they could replace that failed legacy bus LS with a AquaBus LSM.

actually russ thats what they are doing they don't have any more of the old ones and I would also like to thank all of you guys for helping me out here too thanks again

Back