Apex Gold Controller

Got some new toys boys

Got some new toys boys

Apex gold and DOS for auto water changes. :D Had to brag about it.:D

Cha Ching. If you aren't familiar with the programming it's pretty easy you will just want to check out the nice manual on the Neptune site.

Cha Ching. If you aren't familiar with the programming it's pretty easy you will just want to check out the nice manual on the Neptune site.

Its all done though fusion now. Took about 10 minutes.I am having problems with the wireless adaptor I bought for it. Might just hardwire it.

Fusion is ok for sure but there is a lot more custom programming fusion doesn't have the points and clicks for. For general on/off and wave type functions Fusion is great.
If you want 18 different wave types throughout the week knowing how to program the controller is key. It really isn't that hard and if you are trying and get stuck on something there are several people in the area that are really good with the Apex.

I used a power line conditioner for the time being. Not sure about the wireless part but I am sure a few people here will chime in if you can explain a little about whats going on.

Fusion is ok for sure but there is a lot more custom programming fusion doesn't have the points and clicks for. For general on/off and wave type functions Fusion is great.
If you want 18 different wave types throughout the week knowing how to program the controller is key. It really isn't that hard and if you are trying and get stuck on something there are several people in the area that are really good with the Apex.

I used a power line conditioner for the time being. Not sure about the wireless part but I am sure a few people here will chime in if you can explain a little about whats going on.

I figured the wireless out. I had it plugged in wrong. lol I'm not so concerned over the wave timing and such. I bought to get started on auto water changes. Also like all the probes. My lights and skimmer are already programable. . I do have some supplemental lights that I'll program with the Apex. I'm sure i'll get more technical stuff in the future ill need help with. Any idea on how far that Dos pump will pump water ?Im having a hard time figuring out where to put my water change containers. 42g each.

I figured the wireless out. I had it plugged in wrong. lol I'm not so concerned over the wave timing and such. I bought to get started on auto water changes. Also like all the probes. My lights and skimmer are already programable. . I do have some supplemental lights that I'll program with the Apex. I'm sure i'll get more technical stuff in the future ill need help with. Any idea on how far that Dos pump will pump water ?Im having a hard time figuring out where to put my water change containers. 42g each.

Are you on the Neptune forums? They have tons of threads there on the DOS and what it can do.

Back