Jebao to Apex Adapter

If I understand it correctly:

The 0-10v variable ports (see the black arrows below) have the same shape connector, but are used for an entirely different purpose:
Bottom-View-w-callouts.jpg

Hopefully you don't have the Apex-EL, because it does not include 0-10v ports. You'd need to add an optional VDM module to get variable ports for the Apex-EL.

Also, one jebao adapter let's you connect 2 pumps, so you'll only need to use one port for 2 pumps.

It looks like pumps may be restricted if you use newer pumps? Not sure if I’m reading that correctly on the product description.

Thanks, Fish Street’s website is confusing due to the language barrier. I have an Apex Jr which doesn’t have those ports so, I guess it won’t work.

Attachments

• IMG_6107.png
    IMG_6107.png
    338.5 KB · Views: 6
Thanks, Fish Street’s website is confusing due to the language barrier. I have an Apex Jr which doesn’t have those ports so, I guess it won’t work.
Yep as Shane said you would also need a VDM module to make it work.

Actually, I’m good with the linked Jebao controllers. Just saw these and thought I could get fancy🤣

Seller is asking $30 for 2 but without power supplies. I’d prolly go for it if I didn’t need the VDM.

Back