April 2016 Meeting

Somehow I was able to respond as a Maybe for the meeting on the 30th.
I have been a Salt water addict since January 13th 2016.
I think I should be able to make it.
Do I need to do anything else? Bring anything with me?
Do people trade corals while there? Is there a 50/50 raffle or anything?

Also I have a roll of blank white stickers used for barcodes for deli containers.
Can bring so people can write their names on them if the Hello my name stickers are not gotten from the storage unit I heard about in a post.

I also have raffle tickets I can bring if needed...

any info is appreciated.

Somehow I was able to respond as a Maybe for the meeting on the 30th.
I have been a Salt water addict since January 13th 2016.
I think I should be able to make it.
Do I need to do anything else? Bring anything with me?
Do people trade corals while there? Is there a 50/50 raffle or anything?

Also I have a roll of blank white stickers used for barcodes for deli containers.
Can bring so people can write their names on them if the Hello my name stickers are not gotten from the storage unit I heard about in a post.

I also have raffle tickets I can bring if needed...

any info is appreciated.

At typical meetings, members do trade corals. This is usually done in the meeting thread. There will be a raffle and we have the raffle tickets available for purchase. The proceeds go to the club and TSM is providing the corals.

That would be great if you could bring the stickers. It is looking to be a good crowd so that would be helpful to get to know the faces with the names.

TSM will be providing food and has asked if those going could bring snacks or desserts.

Cool. Seems like I am a GO! for Saturday and will bring the stickers. Worst case...Someone brings official stickers but nice to have something.

Back