Aqualine Aquatics Sumps ==Any info??

maroonman

Anyone Used or are using the Aqualine Aquatics sumps? I have been looking at 2 of the ones he has to offer.
Can anyone give me a quality check, what your thoughts are.

Attachments

• sump.jpg
    sump.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
  • sump2.jpg
    sump2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
  • sump3.jpg
    sump3.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 0
Those are nice looking sumps, however I've never heard of them. Have you also considered nextreef? There sumps are very affordable and there acrylic work is an industry standard.

There's always the diy route. I've always used glass tanks as sumps because there cheap. This time around I built my own acrylic sump, because I wanted specific dimensions and a very specific water flow pattern, that just could not be done with anything pre made. It may not be the prettiest, but with 1/2" acrylic and Weldon #4 seams, you'd be hard pressed to break it on accident.

With 36"x22x12" dimensions and a 14"x14 skimmer chamber, this sump will probably be suitable for any tank I ever own. Compared to quotes, it was about 1/3 of what a custom sump would have cost me.

null_zps4aea2299.jpg

null_zpse0ba55fb.jpg

Contact member AlliD (I think that's how he spells it) he can build you whatever design you want. It will looks as nice as anything u can buy.

That middle picture is actually my sump about 2 years ago. I still have it but on a bigger tank. The build quality is great. He's a local builder(Tampa area) and super easy to deal with. I'd without a doubt buy another if I ever decided to get a bigger tank. I know this is quite an old thread, but just incase anyone was wondering along the way

Attachments

• 20151106_051907191_iOS.jpg
    20151106_051907191_iOS.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
I used the 75 i bought from you Maroonman with 9" tall baffles keeps me around 35-40 gallons in my sump with lots of room. Only disadvantage is the height of tank but my stand is taller so no issues for my setup

I have a sump from them. I just sold it actually. I picked it up locally, i actually met his wife while she was out shopping and i got a great deal by picking it up directly from them. The sump itself did its job perfectly, it was well constructed and i never had any issues with it

Back