Aquanotes lite timer stuck in manual

jscarlata

I need a little help. One of my fan timers is stuck in manual mode, everytime I change it to auto it goes back to manual. I've tried moving the timer to different outlets in both a dc8 and dc4hd but the result is the same. The program turns the fan on and off based on the temp and controls a 6" fan in the sump. It was working fine for a while, last week my temp probe went bad and now I have a new one. Any ideas?

Does that outlet have the same name as another? If so, change it slightly so it is uniquely named.

Yes, I have 2 fan timers FN1 and FN2.
while I have your attention russ, is there a guide or something that explains how special characters translate into what icons on the ACJr display?
*=
#=
etc?
I have some icons that are just blank or filled boxes instead if icons for heat or lights etc.

Thanks, I'll try changing timer names and post back later

Disregard my first post... I have a bad case of "Apex on the brain"... and have not yet had enough brain lubricant in a mug. Don't know what to tell you about the stuck timer.

The symbols:
$ is a light icon
% up or down arrow icon (for heaters and chillers)
# is a wave icon (for pumps and powerheads)
& is a box icon (for any purpose)

Thanks for the info in the symbols that helps a lot.
Since it was working previously I'm going to simply delete all the fan timers and program lines, reboot the controller and start with new timers.

Got it working thanks. Renamed some timers re ordered the program steps Nd rebooted the controller...one of them seemed to fix it:)

Back