Ati 38 "6x54 sunpower dimmable with reefbrite

stupidgoodness

I have a 6x54 ati dimmable sunpower with a reefbrite attached that I would like to see if I could trade for some kessils I will be moving to Miami in an apartment and think it will be easier to use the kessils instead of the large sunpower that needs to be attached to a wall. If anyone is interested please let me know.

It's 48 inch not sure why it out 38 honestly not sure I want to sell would just really be looking for the right deal for some kessils.

If you wanna sell the light without the reefbrite let me know. Hopefully someone has what your looking for in trade tho

I would like to get some 360s my tank is 60 inch long but really only needs about 48 inch of coverage as it has 2 corner overflows. I would entertain selling it if the money was right then I could just buy them

Ok so I have a question what would the kessil a 150 be in comparison to this combo? I can get 4 for a decent price and then sell this combo

48 inch ati sunpower dimmable with a 48 inch reef bright tech attached is currently what i have if I sell I'm on the fence if the kessil 150 will be as good

Back