August meeting

Masedaddy

SPS/Chalice Collector
Hello everyone, just wanted to make a separate thread for the August meeting. It will be at Simon's house in Stamford from 1-4 pm.

The topic will be Quarantine procedures as Simon has a large quarantine setup.

Looks like we will be having pizza and Simon has requested if anyone has a beer or drink they prefer to drink please BYOB.

I sent out many PMs with the info for the August meeting. If I missed someone please PM me to receive details for meeting.

I was wondering if anyone has any equipment or frags they are looking to sell? I have done equipment I can part with. I'll bring it by so anyone who is interested can take a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for having us Simon. Really cool to be able to pick your brain and check out your bad a$$ set up. As always, it was good to see everyone and talk shop.

Indeed - many thanks, Simon, for sharing your home and that magnificent reef, and for letting some of us drop pizza on your floor!

~Bruce

Thanks to Simon for hosting and sharing his impressive display tank and set up downstairs.And thanks to everyone who showed up I had a good time and as always a learned a few things. Can't wait for the next one and for the trips we have planned !

Back