Back in Town

Nammy

Hey I'm back in town.

Keith - do you still have some corals for me? I planning to do a little shopping in Albany next week and I could pick it up.

Rainer - my posting/orders has changed again (Just part of military life). I'll get my new assignment sometime next week, I hope. Things has change because I will pin on a new rank end June

Nammy,

Congratulations!!!!!! Excellent to hear that you are still around and are geting promoted!

If you can use any Fier/Ice zoanthids, I can gice you some!

Rainer

Thanks Rainer,
I may take you up on the zoos, I'll send you some picks of what I have, maybe something may interest you.

Re: Back in Town

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11811815#post11811815 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Nammy
Hey I'm back in town.

Keith - do you still have some corals for me? I planning to do a little shopping in Albany next week and I could pick it up.

Rainer - my posting/orders has changed again (Just part of military life). I'll get my new assignment sometime next week, I hope. Things has change because I will pin on a new rank end June

Norm,

I got the green candy cane/trumpets and I think a cream ancor/hammer coral for ya.

:)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11837328#post11837328 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Nammy
Sweet,
What's the chance of picking it up Fri or Sat?

This Fri/Sat or next weekend ??

Send me a PM, I'll give you my address

Hello,

I'm heading up to Albany tonight. I'm going to be in town for a few days and was wondering if there were any good LFS around?

I'd be interested in some of Fire/ice if you have any more frags you'd like to get rid of. If so please PM me with a price.

Also congrats on the promotion, according to your icon you are at the homestrech? less than 2 years till retirement? Good for you! and good luck. I'm wishing I stayed in, life as a civilian isn't exactly what I remembered it to be.

Thanks Stiltman, I may stay in a little longer though.
Hey Chris, I forgot about that, maybe one day we can meet at the lfs.

Back