Basement clean out sale.

reefslugs

I have some good stuff just sitting around. I thought I would put it out there for cheap, for someone that could use them. Everything is in mint condition.

#1 Kessil 360 with gooseneck and 90 degree adapter $300

#2 Jebao 10 $15

#3 Jebao 25 $30

#4 Jebao 40 $35

#5 Jebao 60 $40

#6 Jebao RW 15 $35

#7 JBJ Arctica 1/4 horse chiller $150

#8 Gen-x PCX-70hp external pump $75

#9 72inch 12 t5 fixcure. bulbs are 4 month old. I cant remember the manufacter. The light is at Corals & More. I will stop by there to find out. But I'm only asking $150

#10 Mag12 $40

#11 Mag18 $50

#12 aqua controller jr $75

Last edited:
Interested in the Aqua Jr, can you send me a picture and / or link to the specific model so I can check features?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the A is Controller Jr is what's shown in this picture, I'll take it for $75

cf50a9ef0aca95a691315261e1deabc6.jpg

All PM's have been replied to. Waiting on confirmation from everyone and then I will post a list of what is left.

Didn't get a message from you regarding the controller unless this app is messing up

Didn't get a message from you regarding the controller unless this app is messing up

Sorry you are not the first to ask for it. I am going in order of request. If number one does not commit you are number two and then there are two other people wanting it. Just trying to be far.

Also my controller looks nothing like the picture you posted. This is the older Aqua Jr.

Sorry you are not the first to ask for it. I am going in order of request. If number one does not commit you are number two and then there are two other people wanting it. Just trying to be far.

Ok let me know if it doesn't work out. Thanks.

Back