Benepets Benereef

Just stated using it and I'm very happy with it. Also a bunch of local reefers have been using it too and swear by it. I feed it twice a week, Tuesday an hour after the lights go off and Sunday in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed it at my LFS last time I was in. Was told it was just another coral food. After doing a little lite research, think I might give it a try. I'll replace the reef chili with this in my concoction.

Hello RC,
Just reviving an old thread. Anyone still using Benepets Benereef food?
Good?.. Bad?.. Ugly?.. Better alternatives?...

Thanks
Marc

Hey guys, I know this is a very old thread, but I just got my benepets benereef in the mail, and wanted to know if u guys all are still using it, and what u think? Do u think the full dose is necessary? Or should I start small? If anyone has any advice with this stuff, I’d really appreciate the info.

Oh, and just so u know what im using it on… 60 gallon cube, mixed reef (slightly more lps dominant), more live rock than corals, heavy bioload re fish, 20 gallon sump with skimmer rated for 120 gal and fuge with LOTS of chaeto. I dose carbon (nopox about 1/8 the recommended dose) and run GFO, so I really like my nutrients where they are right now. Got them tuned in just where I want them, and don’t want to get any big spikes in N & P.

Thanks!

Back