Berghia Nudibranch Group Buy

ctazmartin

Is anyone interested in splitting shipping on an order of Berghia Nudibranch?

If you know of any local places to purchase that would also be great.

I realize a guy on MARS was once breading them (2012), but I can't find any recent activity and have had no response to a PM on MARS site 2 weeks ago.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris,
I'm in. Do you still have my number? If so shoot me a text. I think my profile here still emails me when a reply is made so if no on the number I'll keep an eye here.
Its an 847-477 number.
Wait I could just pm you it...;)

Ordering tomorrow

Ordering tomorrow

Looks like two more are in. Last call. I'm going to try to place an order with Salty Underground tomorrow morning for Friday delivery.
Chris

I bought some from the guy in MARS last year - don't they have a swap coming up? His prices were way better than Salty undergrounds. I haven't seen any lately or I would offer to dig around my tank to find some.

Hopefully you found some - Aiptasia SUCK!!!

I bought some from the guy in MARS last year - don't they have a swap coming up? His prices were way better than Salty undergrounds. I haven't seen any lately or I would offer to dig around my tank to find some.

Hopefully you found some - Aiptasia SUCK!!!

After talking with them at Salty Underground I found that the 1/2" Berghia have a life expectancy of 6 months. So, after a year if they didn't reproduce you shouldn't have any left.
I was warned that the 6 I'm ordering won't be enough for the 50-60 Aiptasia that are taking over my tank.
I guess my "new" plan is to see how they are doing after 4-5 months and order more then if required.
Thanks,
Chris

I saw mine a few months ago but I have very few Aiptasia left so there is a good chance they have died.

These reproduce like crazy. If you can isolate them from predators for a couple weeks you will have no problems. They lay egg strands almost daily in my experience. I tried breeding them once but I commute for work and just don't have the free time. Remember, salty wants to sell you more nudis. Let me warn you, progress is slow, but over time they do their job.

Back