berghia nudibranch

harper

Premium Member
I have a few berghia nudibranchs desperately looking for their next aptasia that I will give to anyone who wants them. Looks like they have cleaned out my aquarium and will die off soon. Located in berryessa area (North Capitol and berryessa) of San Jose. Not looking for anything in return.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Dammit if you were closer I'd pick them up. I have a few big boys that my file fish won't touch.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

If they aren't picked up by Friday let me know and maybe I can drive down on Saturday to pick up.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Hopefully someone who needs them will come around before then, but will let you know. I had some aptasia yesterday, maybe 20, but today I can't find any. Not sure how long they nudies last after their last meal, or if there are some hidden aptasia snacks. It is cool that they are out now so I can watch the nudies, didn't really see them the first few weeks. They really move a lot faster then I would have thought.

I can also take some, maybe after Rostato. Have some huge aiptaisias in some hard to places in my 300g that I would love to get rid of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had several more berghia come out of hiding today. If anyone's wants them let me know.

Back