Best Fish Shop for rare(er) fish in S/SW Florida

BlueMac92

Moved to Ft. Myers almost a year ago from northern IN. Was wondering if any one had any good suggestion on places that carry rarer fish? Only decent one really that I've found so far was Saltwater Solutions. Willing to travel. My go to for more uncommon fish up north was 2 hours east into IL. I finally have more time to focus on my hobby and could use a solid "go to" shop. TIA!

I know Exotic Aquariums sometimes carries rare stuff. Idk if they're for sale but they have what looks to be an albino arrowana of decent size and a gem tang in display aquariums. They usually have some other interesting things as well.

Call hydra they can get u anything u want. Very nice people there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Professional fish keepers in Coral Springs, Daniel gets a lot of rare fish in regularly

Professional fish keepers in Coral Springs, Daniel gets a lot of rare fish in regularly

Forgot about him. That's right I think he specialize on high end fish

I made the rounds yesterday, Aquatic Jewels had some decent stuff. A couple of pairs of crosshatch Triggers, bandit angel, flame wrasse pairs...Pet World in Plantation had some nice wrasses too! Exotic Aquatic and Blue Seas both had nice Watanabes in! All depends on what you are looking for! PFK had some decent stuff. I picked up a Yellow Assessor pretty cheap and a Randall's pistol shrimp.

Back