Best kept secret in Reefing, I almost don’t want to share . . .

IMG_4606.jpeg
I have been in and out of the hobby for over 15 years. I have been to more LFS’s than I can count. I have ordered corals from all over the US, to this day I have never seen a collection like the one Johnny @Thirstyreef has. Honestly, when I first came across his auctions on eBay I thought it’s too good to be true but his eBay reviews say it all. I never thought I could afford collector corals like these: vivid insanity, angry bird, POTO flamethrower, JF Jolt, because of Johnny @thirstyreef I can. He is the mad scientist when it comes to corals. He knows his stuff, is very professional and humble unlike some other high end sellers.

He truly cares about making sure what you buy survives. I even offered him to cut me a frag fresh cut and he said if it hasn’t been cut, healed and growing he won’t sell it. Thats where Johnny @thirstyreef is the difference. If you want an instant collection of designer, collector corals that will wow anyone that sees your tank, Johnny is the answer. If I could give him an 11 out of 10 stars I would. Thank you Johnny for all your help and sharing your amazing corals with us.

Where to buy: https://www.ebay.com/str/thirstysre...uid=VYQPHee3TX2&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Last edited:
What all did you get? Would love to see pics of the frags in your tank. Also, growth pics as time goes by.

I’ve seen his stuff on R2R and on eBay. I haven’t bought yet but it looks pretty good. Nice to see we’ll encrusted frags from the looks of it

Back