Best Local Fish Store in Milwaukee Area

I bought mine at Doctors Fosters & Smith. They have a sale once sometimes twice a year. I bought enough to last me for a while. They had IO for about $30/160gal bucket delivered. Reefcrystals were about $2 more.

all the local joints charge too much. from now on i am buying it from drs foster and smith.

my cottage is close enough that i can swing by and get some.

last i saw at one store (the one downtown mke by the bradley center) a 50g bag was 29 dollars. for the same price, you can have 160g worth from F&S

its in rhinelander. its where all the dry goods, and dog cat reptile etc supplies sghip from. also, all the aquacultured corls come form here, as they have their own coral propogation facility. also, divers den items on LA come from rhiney as well.

i do believe its on airport rd. i do know how to get their by memory though...:)

there is a place in Seboygan that had IO 160 gal buckets for $29.99

I went up there alot until DFS dropped the weight charges on there buckets

i was just down to brookfield for the night(brewer games) and i stopped in to a store in brookfield called pet a plenty its going out of bus. not much there a couple used tanks for cheap 30 to 40 bucks some live stock still for sale but tanks look pretty bad

pets a plenty is tanking already??? (sorry for the pun-
not)

they only opened a year ago or so... my jackass ex-boss's son worked there.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7146466#post7146466 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by horkn
pets a plenty is tanking already??? (sorry for the pun-
not)

they only opened a year ago or so... my jackass ex-boss's son worked there.

Brother,
I feel the "love" :smokin:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7146654#post7146654 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by prugs
Brother,
I feel the "love" :smokin:

you have no idea.

a job that could have been acceptable was made horrible by this tard.

its all good though. where i ended up in is WAYYYYYYY better...

:D

Back