Best macros for micro control

In the mix;
I recently went up to columbus and came back with 5 different varients of macro and some manatee grass, and I only stopped by 4 of the lfs's. I also know the one in lancaster usually has a few verieties.

I'm not familiar with any LFS in columbus other than Byerly's and Aquarium Adventure (never buy anthing here)

What are the other ones you stopped at?

Thanks

Sorry I don't know any names, but byerly's sounds familar and jacks something maybe. I don't live in columbus I was just visiting and with a few hours free stopped by the lfs's and ended up bringing home a few bags full of macro so I'm sure you have options locally. I remember one place had a shark and a bunch of jack ***es for employee's but a ton of ulva (which I didn't purchase). One place had a bunch of feather and some red grape caulpera for cheap! I think I got the rest at the lancaster store maybe though. I really enjoyed the people at the lancaster store, it had that "fish lover opened his own place feel" which I personally love.

Cool, id like to check it out. If anyone knows do tell.

The place with the shark was no doubt aquarium adventure, and the people were no doubt jackasses. Anyway, thanks for the input

Back