Best marine stores in orange county!

dynomite

In these slow times I feel that its important to give business to those who stand out among the competition. In my opinion the three best stores to shop at in Orange County are listed bellow. The main reason I like these stores is that all three treat their animals with care and respect. All three stores actually care about offering quality animals that are well acclimated and doing well. Amazing selection of rare fish and corals are offered as well.

1) Fish Collection
1158 E Yorba Linda Blvd
Placentia, CA 92870

The owner of the store is Jimmy. He's a good guy who cares about offering quality livestock and really takes care of his customers.

2) Seaside Tropical Fish
21162 Beach Boulevard
Huntington Beach, CA 92648-5404
(714) 969-0491

The owner of the store is David. Also a nice person who treats his customers well and knows his animals inside out.

3) Amazing Aquariums and Reefs
1842 North Tustin Street, Orange
(714) 928-5299

The owner of the store is Ali. Has an amazing ability to set up reef tanks and that extremely unique. They all remind me of Japanese style reefs. He is very passionate about stocking rare corals. Treats his animals with respect and does the same with his customers.

Now for the places where I would never give any business

1) Tong's Tropical Fish in Fountain Valley: These guys push fish like they are meaningless.....every fish I have ever bought from here has died. Invertebrates have done better but not that great. Although the variety of livestock is amazing I hate how they treat their animals!

Back