Best Place to get the tank

I'm the guy that stands outside your bedroom windown with duct tape and a bottle of lube, both not necessarily for you.

This is Nathan.

Just once, but I was drunk, so that doesnt count.

Nursing is a full time job. I dropped a pump on my float valve and flooded my living room with ~50 gallons of fresh water. Needless to say, I had a crash of epic proportions. Plus we had to rip up the carpet and some of the floor, REAL GAY! So just like Sang, I am tankless.

:(

That's horrible man.

You guys should set up little pico tanks to feed the need. It's like the nicotine patch of reefing when you can't have your main display :(

Just once, but I was drunk, so that doesnt count.

Nursing is a full time job. I dropped a pump on my float valve and flooded my living room with ~50 gallons of fresh water. Needless to say, I had a crash of epic proportions. Plus we had to rip up the carpet and some of the floor, REAL GAY! So just like Sang, I am tankless.

Yeah good to hear youre busy with your job.
Damn that suuuuucks.. I've been there tho.. Thats why i downgraded to a 3.5g Top off reservior.. ha I was just gunna shoot you a pm asking if you had an sweet frags.

Dominic, ya, I used to have some nice frags. Good news is, if I decide to put a tank back together, I have plenty of support from those that I gave frags to.

I just checked my PMs, I got nothing from you. You can have a frag of everything I have left. Kenya tree is a nice coral...

Dominic, ya, I used to have some nice frags. Good news is, if I decide to put a tank back together, I have plenty of support from those that I gave frags to.

I just checked my PMs, I got nothing from you. You can have a frag of everything I have left. Kenya tree is a nice coral...

right on. if/when you set up a new tank i'll be more than happy to help out with some frags..
(for the record i'm still using the return pump/plumbing you gave me off your old setup) ha

Kenya Tree? Whats that?

:(

That's horrible man.

You guys should set up little pico tanks to feed the need. It's like the nicotine patch of reefing when you can't have your main display :(

Thats a great way to put it. Thats what I have now is my little nicotine patch. Sucks, but its better than nothing.

Back