Best Place to get the tank

Pepbill

Anyone have any recommendations for a tank builder? Haven't bought a custom tank in a while. I hope to be moving into a house sometime in next couple months.

No one around here. You can get supplies in Salinas at a place called DDD or BBB.. I dunno, its 3 letters and its on W. Alisal... they won't build a tank tho, and its a plastics place.

I don't think there are any options locally. I would recommend inquiring in the San Franciso forum. They should be able to help you out there.

DDD is a plastics place, but I think it is on Market. I had a glass tank made through PP in marina. Oceans Above said they would get me a quote on a tank about a month ago, still waiting on an answer.

DDD is a plastics place, but I think it is on Market. I had a glass tank made through PP in marina. Oceans Above said they would get me a quote on a tank about a month ago, still waiting on an answer.

They're trying to figure how to mark up the tank 450% on you without you noticing. :hammer::hammer::hammer:

PepBill - where do you live now and what area are you moving to?

What type of tank do you have right now? What type are you looking to buy, glass or acrylic? What dimensions?

I don't think I'll be able to recommend anyone, I'm just curious to know what you're thinking about building.

there is a place in santa cruz that does acrylic.. tiny little hole in the wall place. had good prices when i bought stuff from there.. the dude said he'd make tanks also.. long as they aren't complex.. i'm pretty sure they had glass there also.. don't know about him making glass tanks tho.

there is a place in santa cruz that does acrylic.. tiny little hole in the wall place. had good prices when i bought stuff from there.. the dude said he'd make tanks also.. long as they aren't complex.. i'm pretty sure they had glass there also.. don't know about him making glass tanks tho.

A name of the company helps! hahahaha

OP is gonna be running around santa cruz knocking on ever wall with a hole in it. haha

I'm living in marina but moving to Oak Hills. I think i"m going to keep my current 60cube until I outgrow it. My tank had a rough couple months after living up here alone for a month and then the move from So Cal.

Back