Best Prices on Frozen food

CrayolaViolence

I've searched this many times and keep coming up with the same place. Thinking I might have missed something, will others please chime in on who they buy from and feel gives the best pricing plus shipping on frozen mysis shrimp and krill. Right now it seems Dr. Foster and Smith dominates the selection.

Thanks in advance.

If you looking for large flat packs try jehmco.com they seem to breeders and it's a lot cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I buy my frozen at Petco cheaper than my lfs and it stays frozen till I get home and they carry the same stuff

Unfortunately, my Petco only sells Brine Shrimp and Emerald Entrée. I do love Dr. Foster and Smith. I have ordered there frozen foods on several occasions and have had no problem with them. They came in packed very well and froze like a rock.

Sorry to thread jack but I'm new to the hobby and was wondering what's the advantage to the frozen food over the pellets?

Sorry to thread jack but I'm new to the hobby and was wondering what's the advantage to the frozen food over the pellets?

Not really an advantage, so to speak. Just different types of food. A little variety is good, whether it be frozen, pellets, refrigerated, etc.

Hijack away.

In my opinion frozen food is better than pellets, simply because the fish usually eat it. If I could get them all to eat pellets I would, but a lot of mine just won't. Plus I have sea horses and they do good to eat the frozen. But they are tank raised so they're good about it. No way they'd eat the pellets.

Thanks for the replies. Both my clown eat the pellets no problem. The smaller one has problems getting the 1mm pellets off the surface but if I get them to sink he's all over them so I may try the .5 mm size to see how it works out.

Back