Bill

Twisted

Premium Member
Hey Bill,

Looks like we will be keeping the same schedule for the meetings, but most likely will be doing like you and Tim discussed and doing it at peoples houses, I think even if it ends up just being a potluck type thing at the same couple peoples house it will work out.

Hope to see you at the next one.
Brian

Hey Bill i found some stray Zo's on my rainbow Palythoas one with a pink circle in the center and some with the same circle but blue, and some with a orange center. The big rock of orange skirt Zo's is called Sun Burst. Brightened up my Zo's corner a lot thank you.

Last edited:
Yes, the color on the sunburst zoos are very nice, that skirt is bright as heck. The rainbow pally I think is a bit faded out under my lights, what is the normal color of it?

I'm not really sure that the paly's really are rainbows. I just saw them on the net for $15 a head and that's what they called them. But, today on another site, I saw rainbows that looked alot different. Who knows?

yeah, that's the one thing I hate about the nameing trend, one name can cover seven diffrent color morphs. Sometimes that works, sometimes they don't.

Back