Black Oscelaris Clown Not Eating?

Endtroducing

I have a pair of Black O clowns, they were our first fish after we cycled our tank fish-free. They're co-inhabiting a 65G with (all fish juvenile sizes) a Midas Blenny, springer damsel, social fairy wrasse and a yellow watchman goby. Water parameters are good and stable, and the tank has been established for about 3-4 months now.

My problem is the male clown (assuming it's the male, he's always been the smaller/more timid of the two) won't leave the current they like to stay in and eat. I'm not sure how to bait him out. We do a small lunch time feeding of mysis shrimp and a larger dinner feeding as well. Everyone else is eating and looking good except him- he doesn't even try for it. A friend suggested I relocate him to a breeder box and try to target feed him and fatten him up that way- any additional thoughts?
Thanks

Do you have brine shrimp? Maybe try that? If he was eating before and stopped suddenly, I would take him out of the main tank for observation.

Brine Shrimp did get him eating. I relocated him to a breeder, and after a couple days he ate some brine shrimp. After releasing him back into the tank I found him dead on the floor the next day. Sucks, we liked having a pair of clowns.

Back