bored at work

a>

Wow, fantastic stuff. I would love to have a nice piece of art like that. You don't find stuff like that everywhere, so its cool to see someone not too far away does it! Keep up the great work, and stay "bored"!

I love this one... our offices have 4x8 windows into the hallway and had to spice it up the pic does not do it justice. what do you guys think it is fish related
a>

I was thinking $100 each for the first ones. The deer with your name on it and the first fish scene. It will be just raw steel I haven't made enouf to send to a powder coated yet. I can modify them just about any way and make them bigger

Trades welcome just pm me and we can go from there

ok site is up and running needs some more work and priceing is set. let me know if you guys want anything for you fish rooms or anything like that.
i dont know if i can promote my own site or busines so just pm me for the site address. here is one of our best sellers right now. we can customize the name to plate to say anything ex. your last name.

product298607.jpg

6806960801_7736c765ed.jpg
[/url]
2012-02-02_07-41-32_39 by steel3470, on Flickr[/IMG]

Your work is amazing. I will definitely be interested in something for a gift. Do you do dogs? What is your wesbite url?

i can make some dogs..... but yes can make anything you can picture to a simple silhouette to a very complex picture or sign what breed of dog are you looking for ?

and if i am out of line for posting this please delete the link co-store.com/smfx

the site is ruff right now so be kind and please give me you comments and questions

The deer coat rack is $150 with the saying the buck stops here and to have a custom name or saying on it is $175

thanks my site is up and running now but needs work the coat rack is now $75 a better selling price. schrockmetalfx.com

Back