bounce mushrooms

Naming in e coral world means nothing really.... But yes, bounce mushrooms typically mean bubbles on a normally non-bubbly type of mushroom. So ricordea aren't bounces, even though they're bubbly.

I think "very colorful" is a stretch since even the "nicest" bounce mushrooms are 80% brown, but it does seem like them having bubbles means a bounce mushroom.

There are the wwc or og bounces or godspawn bounces with yellow/orange/green combined bubbles. Then there's the orange bubble bounces. And then there's the Jersey bounce that has whittish orange bubbles. Then there's the biohazard bounce that has green bubbles. Most expensive ones are the wwc/og/godspawn ones with yellow bubbles. Then is the jersey bounce or the orange bubble bounce. Then is the biohazard or green bounces. Hope that helps. Also most godspawn bounces have smaller and less bubbles than the wwc/og bounce in my opinion. But I have seen a few godspawns that look just like wwc/og bounce that has lots of bubbles.

Ben pretty much nailed it. In my opinion the only true bounce is the wwc one. Every one else just copied the name because there mushroom has bubbles also. And the pz godspawn is the real OG it was released before the wwc bounce.

Back