Breaking Down 650 Live Sand and Fish for Sale

KingwoodMarcia

Have about 300 lbs of live sand and will post pics of fish later or better email them to you.

Live Sand: $10 a bucket. Using standard salt bucket as for size.

Prices for more than one fish, please contct me.

Passer Angel: XXL Show 12": $400.00

Clown Trigger (2): 4" and 6": $75.00 and $200.00

Brid Wrasse: 9": $100.00

Atlantic Angel: 10": $140.00

Salfin Tang: 6": $80.00

Rabbit Fish: 16": $130.00

Niger Tigger: VERY large: 10" : 150.00

Naso Tang: 12" plus: $170.00

Koran Angel: 6" changing: $80.00

Large orange Damsel: 5" : 130.00. not very common, at least from what I have seen.

Eels: Snow Flake: XL about 16-17": $100.00

Zebra Eel: about 4 feet plus and a good 1 1/2 thick: $200.00. GREAT EEL.

All fish have been in my tank at least a year plus. Some fish, like the Passer, I have had for about 5 years.

I have more just call: 434-386-7185.

Please feel free to come look or ask questions. Live in Riverview off 301.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Bought a puffer and tang from you and doing great, your other fish are awsome might want a couple more, let me know when you need to drain the tank.

How long has the live sand been in the aquarium? I may be interested in two buckets. I need to start the cycle on my new 90 gallon aquarium but I'm afraid the live sand may contain too much die off during the move to make it beneficial.

Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear fish are doing well. Make me an offer on the fish. Just don't be unreasable and offer $5.00 for a 12" Passer. Not planning to sell tank.

Planning on tank break down mid May. $5.00 bucks a bucket for sand.

For thoses that have seen my fish their big, got it on not many folks with big tanks.

Thanks

Feel free to call, I don't check RC everyday. Everyone welcome to see what i have.

Thanks again.

No takers on the Passer, make my an offer. I have had the fish for about 5 years. Eats great, all my fish eat very well. All are in great health.

Thanks

Man I wish the eel wasn't so huge I've been looking for a small zebra eel... those fish are all so big this tank much be an awesome looking tank! Hope all goes well with the sale

Send me pics of the 2 clown triggers! Did you have them together? Text pics 601-988-8400 or email ridem32@aol.com. Mike
Can you ship? If so make me a deal on both of them
Thanks

Thanks for the kind words. I am unable to ship at this time. Of note, I will be out of pocket for a little bit. Again, open to all offers within reason.

I have a Leopord Eel, not a Leopard moray. about 3 feet long. $65.00

Blue yellow belley hippo: 10" - $125.00
huma huma trigger: 6" maybe 7" but really THICK!!! - $110.00
Black trigger: 10" - $130.00.

If you would like pics, text me your email, I will reply back as soon as I can.

Again, Thank you for looking.

Back