Breaking down the frag tank. Colonies/frags for sale.

siren

After obsessing about it for a couple months now, I've decided to break down my frag tank. It's just gotten to the point hat I can't keep up with it. So good news for everyone here, I've decided to sell all of my mother colonies and frags.

Orange/green lobo, 2 heads with 4 mouths - $30

Welso roughly 10 inches across when fully open - $75

I'm not sure of the names for most of my chalices, so just refer to the pics. The following 3 are $70 each.

Green chalice $35 (this one fell off the rack and got stung, it needs to color back up.)

Tyree Red Watermelon $75

This green chalice is HUGE. About 8 or 9 inches across, 5-6 inches tall and 5-6 inches front to back. Only asking $100 for it.

This is a piece of the chalice above. It is about 8" long and 3" tall. Asking $50.

More to come when I get some more pics. Acans, Duncans, Favias, Birdsnests, and zoas.

This monti is about 5" across. Comes with a rock that is roughly 2 pounds. $30 (obviously needs to color up some).

Duncan with 5 or 6 heads. $25

Duncan with 35-45 heads $100

I don't particularly want to sell this piece, but I don't think I will have room for it in my other tank, so I'm going to post it and see what happens. 45+ heads $175

15 assorted birdsnest frags $40 for all of them. No pic.

Back