BRS Group Buy / Coral Group Buy

ZachB

Who all would be interested in a BRS group buy? I need to pick up a few items.

Also, I'd like to order a few corals soon as well. Anyone interested? I was thinking reefgardener.net as she's got a chalice I'm itching to buy, but if someone has any other sites in mind I'm open. Rhett, are you still thinking about World Wide Corals? The BRS order could happen any time, but the coral buy would be around the 26th as I'm out of town next week and I doubt we can get everything together this week.

TIA

Please move this to the MTRC website.
thanks!

Andy,

Please feel free to post the same on the MTRC site if you could, and let me know if there are any takers on the BRS order or reefgardnener buy. We can then all get together and place an order.

Oh, are you in on either order?

Thanks
:bounce1:

I'm in on the bulk reef supply. And are you going set up a group buy with them. we will need 10people and we order everything are self and deliver to our own house. If you didn't know that. And now you know. LOL

And for coral I need to setup the 180. Before I buy any more.:celeb1:

I'm in on the bulk reef supply. And are you going set up a group buy with them. we will need 10people and we order everything are self and deliver to our own house. If you didn't know that. And now you know. LOL

And for coral I need to setup the 180. Before I buy any more.:celeb1:

Yep, I figured most should know the drill around here on the BRS orders :) So we have 2 so far on that. And yes, I would set up the group buy with them. Once it looks like enough want in folks can PM their info.

Andy,

Please feel free to post the same on the MTRC site if you could, and let me know if there are any takers on the BRS order or reefgardnener buy. We can then all get together and place an order.

Oh, are you in on either order?

Thanks
:bounce1:

I'll leave it to you to post there Zach since your running the group buy.

I just got in some stuff delivered Friday so I am good to go :-( Sorry!

so are we on hold with reefgardener order?

Nope, not on hold, just waiting until the week of the 26th to actually place the order, as I'm not going to be in town next week. If anyone steps in and wants to order, they can, hopefully they will so we can get free shipping or split additional ways. Otherwise we can split shipping if that's cool.

Im in on the BRS order. I was thinking of doing a group buy from WWC BUT, after speaking with them I have learned its best to shop around more before we make an order so we know who will give us the most for our money. I dont mind looking around since Im the one who is suppose to take care of the group buys anyway. I will check around as much as I can by this weekend and I'll post what info I have. Just giving what advice I can and try and get the club the best deal we can. Thanks

Back