Bubble tip getting its bubbles back

sirrealism

So i know no one has ever figured out why some bubble tips loose there bubbles but everyone i have ever seen loose its bubbles never gets them back. About 8 months ago i bought 2 rose from different members. One was straight and the other had big bulbs. Both very healthy and in about 6 months both split within a week of each other. The straight ones new baby left for a different place in the tank. The one with the bulbs split in to 2 same size ones and stayed put.
The straight one is developing bulbs. Has anyone ever seen this? I have never heard of one getting its bulbs back. Then again i could be wrong. Anyway just thought it was a cool story.
The one in the middle bottom of the pic is the one developing bulbs.
3b80ed4bc3a0f06247e111016fce18bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Those top ones are really light I’m color. All the ones I just sold were in high light and were nice and red/pink.

The bubbles on our come and go. Purely anecdotal, but they seem to develop more when I spot-feed the anemone, and disappear when I do not.

the 2 on top have always been light. After your comment I really started looking close and it seems a lot of my corals are light in color. My N03 is >5 P04 is .02 cal is 450 and alk is 8.5 Its a 90g with a 4 bulb t5 with 3 blue plus and 1 coral plus all less then 3 months. I was also using a DIY LED blues only but I removed it. New carbon. A lot of my sticks are browning out. I am going to send off a sample to triton. Water changes are 15% weekly with RC. HAs anyone used ICP Analysis? Its cheaper and much faster then Triton. I did read that some were getting some bad readings from ICP A when they first started but I did not see anymore problems.

The bubbles on our come and go. Purely anecdotal, but they seem to develop more when I spot-feed the anemone, and disappear when I do not.

My rbta bubbles come and go as well.

My gbta lost its bubbles and they never came back.

Back