Bubble Tip

Chief501

I got my first bubble tip, everything I read said they like like light. However he moved to a ledge that is in the shade area of the tank and has been there for hours now. Is this normal?
0f27f76c38a3b76fd29d4af6aaa4c35d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my first bubble tip, everything I read said they like like light. However he moved to a ledge that is in the shade area of the tank and has been there for hours now. Is this normal?
0f27f76c38a3b76fd29d4af6aaa4c35d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah there gunna move til they find the spot that fits there need [emoji1360] just watch out for power heads at this point til they stop moving [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Totally normal. Don’t try to move it, just let it find it’s spot. Keep in mind, they’re inverts and don’t have eyes and are not very intelligent.

I added my BTA a month ago and it is only in the last 10 days it has found a spot and settled down. Initially it sat where I put it, then it moved into a more sheltered and less light location, I presume as it was nervous. After a while it started to move out and tried a few spots before settling where it currently is. Very normal behaviour as I understand it.

Happily it ended up in a fairly front-facing spot (-:

Back