Bubbles

Rayman380

I am getting a fine mist of bubbles from my return outlets and I have checked my fittings and I cannot figure where they are coming from. Water level is fine. Any ideas?

Just a thought, but if one of the joints on the return line didn't get pushed all the way together it leaves a pocket in the junction. Water rushing by one of these pockets can create a low pressure area, and de-gas the water, creating bubbles.

Tell us more about your piping, pump and sump configuration. Do you have a skimmer in the sump? How are your baffles configured? Do you have any valves or restrictions in the plumbing, on either suction or discharge sides? How long has it been running this way and have you recently changed anything?

I shut down my skimmer and my UV pump in my sump. Still bubbles. For my output from my sump is a gate valve, then the little giant pump, one-way valve back to the two returns.

The suction side of the pump isn't restricted at all is it, like a sponge filter or partially closed valve? The suction should always be larger than the discharge so you don't cause cavitation. Have you tried pinching the discharge side down at all to see if that helps?
Restricting the suction or having less head restriction on the discharge side is a common cause of bubbles. Having a single suction but multiple outlets is one example of this. The pump basically can't take in enough water to keep up with the outlets.

Back