Bunch of new frags from cultivated reef

nhbsab

Tai and I just got a bunch of sticks from cultivated reef 3 weeks ago. They just finish QT. I will probably have a couple frags soon if anyone is interested. I will price them when selling. Anyways here is what we got.
Electric Myagi Tort
Blue Summit
Seagrass Acro
Yellow Fever
Ultra Plana
Explosion Milli
and Tubbs Zoas

Took a few pics today but Several of the coral keep getting more color day by day. the plana and blue are both getting some green coralites. I think Tai will wait a few days before taking more pics. Sorry.
I will post pics and prices on another thread soon.

Did they show up brown? I've never heard of the site and would never consider it outside of you local folks, so just wondering.

Personally would love to see the arrival pics and then a few days after. That's where a good vender separates itself from others.

I think I will try to do photos again this weekend. Trying to figure out a way to take a picture of the tubbs since they are in the QT tank. I think there's two frags with 3 polyps each available but Steve would have to confirm on those.

I think coloring of the Myagi Tort, and possibly the Ultra Plana, and Blue Summit will be ready for photos this weekend or early next week.

Not all the pieces showed up brown but seriously not as popping as we were hoping. The Ultra Plana was really brown and white now is finally coloring up. I'm learning how to do photos so it's still a lot of trial and error to get it looking right.

Did they show up brown? I've never heard of the site and would never consider it outside of you local folks, so just wondering.

Personally would love to see the arrival pics and then a few days after. That's where a good vender separates itself from others.

The truth is that half the sps frag broke during shipping, I glued the new fragments to new plugs (saved me from having to cut them). But I dipped them pretty heavily over 3 weeks so I was the one that stressed the color but most of my corals are around 5 years old. I rarely add new pieces because I don't want pests. also my QT lights (led)are old so they faded a bit.

Back