C-balance

winstew

Has any1 ever used the two part additive from two little fishies.. C balance?

Did you like it?
Did it work?

We are planning a B-ionic 5-gallon group buy in July.

20.00 for 2 gallon set up ( 1 gallon A , and 1 gallon B).

LMK if you are "in".

I pulled the trigger on the C-Balance allready but I got the smaller bottles. If I like it I will def be "in"

Mike, it is 2 x 5 gallon pails. They are concentrated so that the shipping is less ;)
Considering how 90 % of us hardcore reefers have RODI units and can re-constitute and dilute compounds.... ya Gotta love companies that THINK about their product and saving cost for the consumers.

OK, so we have 5 people now.

At next meeting I will collect the 20.00 a person, and order it ( if you are present). If you are not present, I'll still order it, but you will have to pay when it comes in, OR take the chance someone else will grab your batch. I'll start saving jugs ;)

So how much does it make after dillution? I'm confused. I understand that I will get 1 gallon of each part. But what part is concentrated? What is in the 5 gallon bucket- and it get's further dilluted after distribution to us? or it is concentrated in the bucket and you bring the volume up to 5 gallons?

mike, you have a "slow day" ? dertderderrrrr

....... you get 2 gallons of solution that is diluted from the concentrated 5 gallon pails.

5 gal x 2 = 10 gallons total
10 gallons divided by 5 people = 2 gallons each.

1 gallon of part A
1 gallon of part B

$ 20.00 total.

Back