Calcium Reactor for the WIN!

MJNTWise

7 Year Newbie
So I have been running a calcium reactor for the past 3 years on my tank. 2 years ago was my last water change. I run a refugium with rock and matix pond size media with cheato. I did dose Vodka and Vinegar but stop. I have a overkill skimmer. I have a mix reef tank. SO I decided to send in my water to be tested by triton. Was very pleased with the results. The only thing is my salinity was low so I raised it up. Here is the link to my test.
https://www.triton-lab.de/en/showroom/aquarium/auswertung-b/icp-oes/54556/

Thanks
Matt

So I have been running a calcium reactor for the past 3 years on my tank. 2 years ago was my last water change. I run a refugium with rock and matix pond size media with cheato. I did dose Vodka and Vinegar but stop. I have a overkill skimmer. I have a mix reef tank. SO I decided to send in my water to be tested by triton. Was very pleased with the results. The only thing is my salinity was low so I raised it up. Here is the link to my test.
https://www.triton-lab.de/en/showroom/aquarium/auswertung-b/icp-oes/54556/

Thanks
Matt
Thumbs up on the alkalinity reactor.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Congrats Matt. Are you dosing any trace elements with your reactor? You are doing exactly what I am working at. How big is your fug? I notice your low on a few things like Iron. Nothing bad but are you planning on dosing some. I am using the Red sea elements and with a big fug I am dosing a lot of iron which is because the cheato uses it.
Are you doing anything to keep with PH?

Yes I am going to dose the few That needs to come up. I am going to start dosing iodine....
Nothing for PH...Thinking about running a 1/2 inch line outside and connect it to my skimmer...My fug is 75% of a 40 breeder....I have 2 40s....one for skimmer and other for refuge....

Congrats Matt. Are you dosing any trace elements with your reactor? You are doing exactly what I am working at. How big is your fug? I notice your low on a few things like Iron. Nothing bad but are you planning on dosing some. I am using the Red sea elements and with a big fug I am dosing a lot of iron which is because the cheato uses it.
Are you doing anything to keep with PH?

Yes I am going to dose the few That needs to come up. I am going to start dosing iodine....
Nothing for PH...Thinking about running a 1/2 inch line outside and connect it to my skimmer...My fug is 75% of a 40 breeder....I have 2 40s....one for skimmer and other for refuge....

thanks for the info. A pic would be cool

I really wish they would test nitrates too... I hate those titration kits. Half the time I feel like I'm color blind. The difference between colors on the cards is so slight that I can't tell the difference most times.

Back