Camron's 220 Gallon Build

Ok I've got my water made and the thank full.
i think this is my final design for aquascaping
uploadfromtaptalk1419710917793.jpg

Rinsed 250 lbs of and and put it in the aquarium. The heaters are going about 10 more degrees and I'll add a couple piece of lr and some live sand.

Looking good, man. Just remember, you're way ahead of all of us who haven't started, or didn't get water in the tank yet!

It's going. Overflows are overflowing and the returns are returning. It's really quiet. But i need to lower the height of my overflows but i think it will still be pretty quiet
Fts today
uploadfromtaptalk1420036980814.jpg

That looks good. Remind me what kind of lights you were planning on installing?

BTW, if you haven't visited Fishtopia in NKC, you should. Decent prices and selection for a LFS.

That looks good. Remind me what kind of lights you were planning on installing?

BTW, if you haven't visited Fishtopia in NKC, you should. Decent prices and selection for a LFS.

I've got 3 250w Hamilton mh and 2 6' vho

Yeah I've been there. I got all my sand, pump, and rocks there.

Well my ammonia seems to be climbing. I threw a couple piece of rock into my 60g to see if it will seed. I was thinking it would be ready to go by now. Owell just need to wait a bit longer

Got my brine shrimp hatchery in the mail today thought i would give it a shot. This will be used to keep my Mandy alive while the tank matures.uploadfromtaptalk1420933391945.jpg

Back