Can someone post a pic of a baby yuma?

jasper24

I have what I think / hope are some baby yumas next to the "mother". Just want to make sure that they are not pest anemones or anything. Camera is broken or I would post a pic. Thanks in advance.

Here is one of all sizes.

100_4699Medium.jpg

Thanks for the pic. I believe that mine are baby yumas. They appeared from under the main yuma. I was a little worried because the main yuma is purple / pink and the babies do not have much color. They are just kind of a clearish brown but they are shaped just like the babies in your pic only smaller.

anyone have pics of some smaller babies? I have a small rock that I bought for $10, it had to small yummas on it, they are a purple color with green mouths and green tips. They have opened real nice, after about 2 weeks they are at least half dollar size. I have also noticed about 6 other small polyps, but they almost looks like zoos. They are green mouths with a tiny bit of purple around them. I would post a pic--but my aquarium pictures are not that great. Oh, and the rock has some algae , which I try to clean off daily.

OK, I am guessing maybe I just got some bonus zoos on my rock, they I moved the rock, and they are opening nice. The polyps are a nice green--but not baby yummas

Back