Cannon EOS Rebel T5 Camera for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercurio

I have used but in great condition Cannon EOS Rebel T5 camera for sale. It comes with an EFS 18-55mm Lens and everything that came with it. Asking $300 OBO. Please text 352-403-3989. Thanks!

I have used but in great condition Cannon EOS Rebel T5 camera for sale. It comes with an EFS 18-55mm Lens and everything that came with it. Asking $300 OBO. Please text 352-403-3989. Thanks!

Just an FYI, I bevel you re only allowed to sell reef related equipment on RC.

The mods may take this down.

Camera to take pics of your fish/coral lol

That was my argunent but they still locked my thread and gave me an infraction.
And that was for a camera I used to take pics at TBRC meetings. But the mod did compliment my pics when she locked the thread. :lol2:

That was my argunent but they still locked my thread and gave me an infraction.
And that was for a camera I used to take pics at TBRC meetings. But the mod did compliment my pics when she locked the thread. :lol2:

Same here...

Just an FYI, I bevel you re only allowed to sell reef related equipment on RC.

The mods may take this down.

Bit late to this thread but indeed this is correct, sorry. :) There are several staff members on here who are photographers as well but we have to draw a line somewhere. Else you have people selling old refrigerators because "you can store fish food in it!", or houses because a fish tank could go inside it (not making such things up, such excuses have been given to staff members in the past).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back