CDP for Thursday

oshanickreef

Hello,

I wanted to see if anyone who is going this Thursday to our monthly get together would want any CDP corals. The CDP is my favorite part of the club and I would love to donate frags to members with points available. Some of you have so many points so lets do this!

Here are my available corals I'm willing to donate (check OSHAG Corals on facebook for photos):
frogspawn, mystic sunset montipora, birds of paradise birdsnest, green trumpet, armor of god zoanthids, bam bam zoas, purple digi, forest fire digi, red monti cap, misc zoas (pink/brown), misc shrooms, chaeto algae, green favia.

If anyone is unable to go to the get together this thursday and is interested in any of the above corals, reply here and we can work out a time to get you your cdp coral.

thanks,

nick - CDP guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that. Was that for your tank or for others? I figured it was just donations for your tank (outside of the CDp)

I think we should still register them through CDP though. We have generous members willing to help someone out so I'd like them to get points for it.

Did anyone exchange coral last night that hasn't tracked it into the CDP? If so send me a pm so I can record them.

Back