centropyge joculator

shark101

Im thinking of adding a centropyge joculator to my tank i have some assorted fish already. My question is two fold, what price range am i looking at since i've been told there very rare in the states and how well do they do in captivity.

The question(s) is a bit vague... we need some more info. What fish do you have in your tank? What size is your tank? Is this a reef, FOWLR, FO? How established is the tank?
I'm not sure about price range (try Google) or how well these particular dwarf angels do in captivity, but in general Centropyges have a reputation for hunger strikes. My advice is to make sure the fish is eating before you purchase it, and that the tank is well established with perfect parameters. For more specific info, try the fish forum - hopefully someone there has this fish and can give you more info :)

I have a 210 gal. tank with 200 ib of live rock and some coral for about 2months. I know i'm going a tad fast but the hobby is very addictive..... LFS owner is in my house about once a week making sure every is running perfect. The joculator will be the last fish i and for a long time.

Back