Chalice Coral Sale

orlandobrian

I need some Christmas money for the kids... so I'm selling off some frags of my Rastafarian Chalice for $100 each eye - all are fully healed with a green rim all around. I don't have time to ship right now so pickup only in Winter Park. I also have a 2 eye frag of the Hybrid Rasta (small) for the same price. I also have (2) ECC Hybrid Watermelon Chalice frags for $150 each. LMK.

I got a good question and figured I'd answer it for everyone... the Hybrid rasta is 2 eyes for $100 ---- not $100 per eye... They are small frags a little smaller than a dime. They are fully healed and show great color already.

Also, the Rasta's have at least one eye on each, Im really not picky regarding eyes on the Rasta frags. They are only $100 each for dime to penny size, with at least one eye GTD but first come, first serve, in regards to picking out your frag from what is avail. I have 9 left.

I am down to one ECC Watermelon Chalice frag left at $150 (one eye and is about 1/4" in size).

I also have a four eye ECC Watermelon Chalice frag I can sell at $250 - one sweet frag! About the size of a penny.

Thanks.

- Brian

Hi Orlandobrian I am interested in your Rastafarian Chalice. I am gonna be in your in area later this afternoon.

I'd like to come by today and take a look. I PMed you my phone number let me know when you are available.

Thanks again for the rasta brian! No offense Brian but I don't know if you can count
This is Brians example of a "one eye" chalice
p1010130gl.jpg

Shot with u-miniD,Stylus V at 2009-12-01[/IMG]

I count 4 eyes, not bad for $100 bucks! Brian has some nice chalices if anyone hasn't seen his tank before. Well worth the trip! I'll be back when I can scrape up some more loot.

Merry Christmas - awesome meeting you! Thanks for the purchase, keep me posted!

If anyone is wondering that's a 1 inch tile.... :)

Very nice meeting you Brian, great looking tank. I counted 4 eyes on my Rasta. I want the watermelon next.

This is it folks.... last week I'll have any for sale!!!! New price on the ECC $195 (four eyes fully healed w/green rim). New price on the Hybrid Rasta $80 (two eyes each). Combo price for Rasta and Hybrid Rasta $160. Or all three for $275!!! Some great frags left of the Rasta!!! Last chance - offer gone by Saturday 6pm! Thanks.

Okay this is it..... sale done by 6pm and I wont have time to be on RC most of today... so If interested call me @ 407 331 3726.

Okay, I offered all three to someone on the west coast for $250 (per their request) and also offered to throw in an extra Rasta frag for free to compensate for their drive!!!!! Thats 4 frags already selling at a HIGHLY discounted rate of $375 - - - for only $250!!! I offered this 3 and 1/2 hours ago, so call me if anyone else wants it!!! Come on folks..... My kids want bikes for Christmas - so help a brother out :) .

No one has left unsatisfied with their frags!!!

By the way, thank you all who have purchased frags from me!

- Brian

Back