Chalice wait list thread.

I got to get a piece too, I am not paying for it though ;). Cutting the whole thing up, everyone will get the same size. Maybe some smaller than others, but not by much.

Fragtank042.jpg

There it is guys, just cut it up a few minutes ago. Nice size pieces, most are over 1" all around. There is enough for everyone including a piece for Ironhead. So here is the list of peoples that are going to get a frag. Please pick it up by fragswap time.
Vietcu
Aerius007
Tswifty
Markviii
macchicks
djtonton
Eggs
chuggy
Plantankerously
Pescado amigo
Tonicip
Mevstheworld
Ironhead
I will post this in the fragswapper site, with your names on it. Please request it so that I can have a checklist when I go up there that day Thanks all. Will post update if they don't make it alive by then. Thanks Vu.

Forgot to say that if anyone is close to me and want to pick up before the swap you are more than welcome. Of course you would get to cherry pick ;).

To everyone who got a piece of this chalice from me. Good news for you, and not so much for me :). Hopefully you guys check out this thread again. I have just found the name to this bad boy and will you guys all be surprised. This particular piece is being sold with another piece of chalice for $250 plus shipping. The particular piece everyone got is called "ATL Blood red Chalice" supposedly very hard to get your hands on. You guys owe me a lot of freaking money ;), or at least a frag or something. Here are some pictures to back up my findings.
ATLBloodRedFrag.jpg

Mother colony
bloodred.jpg

That really makes me feel bad cause you gave me one at the end of the swap and it ended up dying with the rest of the frags I brought home. Sorry I killed such a beautiful coral. Just wish I knew how.

Thanks though Vietcu, or at least thanks to whoever didn't pick up thier frag. Just kidding!

Look at the picture and compare for yourself. I was told earlier when I did a trade on this piece, that Salty was selling them for $80 for a small piece. Not into chalices as you can tell so didn't bother to find out what it was worth. But its OK I was only joking about anyone owing me anything. My loss is your gain :).

Yeah I kept a HUGE freaking piece for myself and Zach. No I didn't, we are going to split the piece I kept. It's smaller than what everyone got but hey I am not into chalices at all and Don't think Zach is either. If anyone wants to buy my piece, it is now $100 for a 1/2" piece 1 full eye ;).

Not the same IMO, close but different mouths. Theres so many challice out there that look so close, unless you got it for the source its not it. Close but not it

Name dont matter to me. So I just say call it Vietcu's red velvet or something to the like and call it good. Thank you again. It is a beautiful piece that is colored exactly as your picture.

i love mine thanks vietcu i dont care what its worth it looks cool and cant wait till it gets bigger

I personally think it looks better then the real named version. I saw it in person at zach's before it got chopped up. The real one has a orange tint Vu's is really blood red.

Back